DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2017 & WHO I'M EXCITED TO SEE!




Hey guys! The time for another Download Festival is fast approaching and to get me in the mood I've decided to write a Blog post about my favourite acts and what I'm excited for!


Download Festival is a rock Festival that is held yearly in Donington Park, Leicestershire. It's been going since 2003 and this will be my third year attending. Wow how time flies! The first time I attended was actually the first time i'd met my best friend in person. Listening to music and drinking helped our friendship blossom into what it is today, and now we attend as a sort of 'anniversary' you could say! It marks the very special time that we first met eye to eye, and that will forever be special in our hearts.

Download Festival has recently partnered with WWE which is amazing! We watched NXT Live last year and it was one of the best things I've ever experienced at a Festival. Wrestling and Rock Music go beautifully hand in hand.

This years lineup is amazing. I have been waiting for around 15 years to see SOAD and now is my chance. I cannot wait, I could cry with how excited I am!

DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2017 LINEUP


My Top Picks this year are;

  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • System of a Down
  • Good Charlotte
  • Sum 41
  • State Champs
  • Creeper
  • Of Mice & Men
  • AleStorm
  • Knuckle Puck
  • Crown The Empire
  • A Day To Remember 
  • Biffy Clyro
  • Rob Zombie
  • Fizzy Blood
  • Moose Blood
  • Basement

We've learnt from previous years to print out a Clash Finder page so we know which bands we can attend and which ones we can't. The bands listed above are the ones we will definitely be seeing, I am so excited!

We also learnt to stay in a hotel rather than camp too. The weather is unpredictable at Donington and 2016 was known for it's heavy rains. This time we have booked ourselves into a local hotel and we will be driving to and from the event.

Download is something I look forward to attending every year and I always vlog my trips there purely because I enjoy it so much. If you want to watch my 2016 videos you can do so here;

Friday at DownloadSaturday at DownloadSunday at Download

Thank you for reading and I hope to see some of you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment