SLAM DUNK 2017 & WHO I'M EXCITED TO SEE!


Slam Dunk 2017 Line Up

So Slam Dunk is fast approaching. I am attending Slam Dunk North for the third year & I'm VERY excited. The Line Up for this year is insane. Slam Dunk is an all day festival held in Leeds City Centre. Bands play across a multitude of areas, in the o2, in pubs and other various venues. It's an amazing atmosphere. 

Leeds is a beautiful City and being outside, listening to music, and drinking combined makes Slam Dunk one of the best Festivals out there. It's not just held in Leeds, there is Slam Dunk Midlands held in Birmingham, and also Slam Dunk South in Hatfield.

I find weekend Festivals quite tiring, and so a Festival that only lasts one day is perfect for someone like me.

My Favourites from the Line Up;
  • Enter Shikari
  • Bowling For Soup
  • Bear Tooth
  • Neck Deep
  • We The Kings
  • Crossfaith
  • Reel Big Fish
  • Cute Is What We Aim For

The Bands i'm seeing (CONFIRMED) are;
  • Enter Shikari
  • Bowling For Soup
  • Crossfaith
  • Reel Big Fish

The only thing that's quite upsetting is that some of my favorites clash. I'll have to miss some bands to see others and I hate when that happens, but at festivals this CANNOT be avoided. Sacrifices have to be made, and so I can't see certain bands, but I can see others! 

Going with a group of friends helps a lot. I know me and my friend group will be splitting up through out the day to see different acts at different times. I for certain will be watching Enter Shikari's Take To The Sky 10 Year Anniversary set, where as my friend Tim will want to watch his favourite band, Bowling For Soup.

I'm so excited for this, I paid the ticket price purely just to see Enter Shikari. The set is going to be AMAZING, and they're playing a personal favourite album set. I last saw them in 2012 at Leeds Festival and so I'm excited to see them again.

Hey maybe I'll even get to meet some bands this time?

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see some of you guys there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment