I'm so done.

I'm done with people I classed as friends online. At the end of the day internet friends, or should I say YouTube friends are only out there for personal gain. 


My "friends" don't message me ever, I feel like if I dropped off the face of the earth they wouldn't notice, or care. The only people who's ever made effort online are my friends Lauren and Scott. I know for a fact they aren't out to use me and they care about me as much as I care about them. I'll never get rid of those two from my life. 

Apart from that, I have two best friends who don't so YouTube and are the chilliest, down to earth people ever. Unfortunately most friends I've known from YouTube end up to be users. 

Anyway, I'm done with the rants. I just wanted to get this off my chest and to remind myself to stop getting myself so closely involved with people who don't care about me like I care about them. No friends is better than having fake friends. 

Thanks for reading!
Miss Yammy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment