Taco Bell: Expectations Vs Reality

Okay so for the longest time I've wanted to go to Taco Bell. I've visited America three times now but on my first two trips I never encountered a Taco Bell. 


So upon arrival into the USA I decided on my third time, I shall pop my Taco Bell cherry. My friends (Who live in Ohio) had obviously eaten Taco Bell before and told me it was amazing. 

I had no knowledge of the menu so I went on my friends suggestion. Brittany told me that the Cheesy Gordita Crunch was her favourite and that the Baha Blast was great to wash it down with, and so that's what I ordered. 

(This photo is from my second visit to Taco Bell, I didn't take one the first time)

I got my Taco and prepared myself to be disappointed. My Gordita Crunch consisted of Lettuce, Taco Meat, Cheese and Sour Cream all incased within a crispy taco shell which was then wrapped in a soft shell. 

My first bite was like heaven. 

I'd never tasted anything like this before. All the ingredients combined so well together and the extra crispy taco shell gave it that extra crunch. The sour cream complimented the cheese and left a creamy consistency in my mouth. Taco goals. 

The Baha Blast that I got with it was also amazing. It's basically a Mountain Dew slushy which sounds amazing in itself, but it had another drink combined with it that I can't quite put my finger on. 

I've never had anything like Taco Bell in Europe before and I don't think there are many things like it so it's definitely going to be missed until my next US trip (yes I know there's some Taco Bell stores in the uk but I doubt I'll ever get to go, as they're very far from me). 

To wrap it up (no pun intended) I recommend you try Taco Bell if you haven't already, and to all those that have... Go get one now! 

Thanks for reading,
Miss Yammy x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment